If you have a date that you want posted to this calendar, please contact Yoap & Yoap at 920-604-1704.
- This event has passed.
HUGE Land Auction, Tractors, Equipment, Cars, Trucks and TONS of Scrap
October 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
BIG! BIG! Public Auction
The Barker Estate
N17266 Cole School Road, Pembine, WI
Located 4 miles East of Beecher on County Z to the Property. (Jct of County Z & Cole School Road)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12th Starts at 10:00
Homemade Lunch Served by Freedom Foods
REAL ESTATE! (14) Forties Plus More!
- (8) Forties in Section 17, T36N-R21E Town of Beecher that are recently Logged. The Miscauno Creek crosses through.
- (6) Forties in Section 19, T36N-R21E Town of Beecher that are Heavily Wooded.
- Commercial Acreage on Hwy. 141 in Pembine: 1.16 Acres of Prime Development Land located just North of the Bank on Hwy 141. This is the Combination of Tax Parcel 022-01319.000 and 022-03002.000 There is road frontage on US Hwys. 141 & 8 and Algonquin Trail.
- Commercial Acreage on Hwy. 141 in Pembine: 1.74 Acres of Commercial Land on the corner of US Hwys. 141 & 8 and County OO. This is the whole block of Land from the Railroad Tracks to Presbyterian Way. Road frontage on 3 sides and a High Elevation. Includes the old Feed Mill building. This parcel is the Combination of Tax Parcel 022-01321.000 and 022-03045.000
- Residential Lot in Pembine: Located at W8038 Aguette Street in Pembine. It is known as Lot 8 of Block 3 of West Pembine Plat and has Tax Parcel ID: 022-09028.000
- Wooded Lot Just East of Dunbar: This parcel is 1.28 Acres of Wooded Land assessed as Productive Forest on the Corner of US Hwy. 8 and Woods Lane about 1/2 mile East of Dunbar. It has land on both sides of Woods Road and each piece has frontage on the Highway. The Taxes are only $ 39 per year on this parcel. Tax Parcel ID: 010-02142.002
- Home & Lot in Niagara: Located at 1348 River Street (Hwy. 141) just North of St. Anthony’s Church. This is Lot 5 of Block 2 of Burden & Mcallisters 1st Plat. It is Tax Parcel #261-00370.001 with 2018 Taxes of $ 1,100
- Home & Lot in Marinette: Located at 1860 Wisconsin Street. This is a large 1 1/2 story Home & Lot just a few blocks from Downtown. It is Tax Parcel #251-02340.000 with 2018 Taxes of $ 942 and a Fair Market Value according to the Tax Bill of $ 36,300.
- Wooded Land by Hurley: Located at 11791 N. Rintala Road in the Town of Carey, Iron County, WI. It is just East of the Gile Flowage South of Hurley. This is an 8 Acre wooded parcel of land on the corner of Hwy. 51 and Rintala Road. It includes land on both sides of Rintala Road and each has frontage on the Hwy. This land is Tax Parcel #004-0229-0000 and the 2018 Taxes were only $ 130
- Home & Lot in Bessemer: Located at 107 E. Iron Street in Bessemer, Michigan. This is a large 1 1/2 story Home & Lot with a Garage. The 2017 Real Estate taxes were $ 1,240. The property is Tax Parcel # 51-05-005-000 in Gogebic County.
Terms on Real Estate: $ 10,000 earnest money with Offer & No Contingencies. This is an AS-IS Sale. Call Len Yoap 920-604-1704
Tractors, Crawlers & Wheel Loaders
John Deere 450 Crawler w/ Gafner pulp loader, Oliver-Parsons tractor/loader/backhoe, Oliver 60 RowCrop w/ pipe loader, Oliver Cletrac dozer, Michigan 275 Payloader w/ 350 Cummins, Michigan 55 Loader, Sm. Hough loader, (6) Styled & Unstyled John Deere B tractors, Several JD A’s, Farmall H & F-12, Early IH loader, IH Farmall 706 gas tractor w/ wide front, IH tractor forklift, Ford 8N tractor, Allis Chalmers WD w/Hyd Loader, WC Allis, B & CA Allis tractors, Collectors Minneapolis R tractor, Case 400, Leyland 384 diesel, McCormick W-30, (2) Mustang gas skid steers, Hay elevator, 3pt Automatic Mist orchard sprayer, Christmas tree baler, Wreath machine, JD 12ft grain drill, 2 row planter, Fox chopper
Cars, Trucks, Trailers & TONS of Scrap!
(4) 40ft Flatbed semi trailers, Gondola trailer, Structural Steel, Huge Amount of Copper & Brass, Radiators, Iron Piles, 95 Ford Explorer, 90’s Dodge Dakota, 16ft Cube van, Slide-in truck camper, Mazda truck w/ Casual Camper, Several Pontiac Bonnevilles, Several 70’s, 80’s & 90’s Chev 4×4 trucks (some w/ Plows), Ford 880 Dump Truck, F600 & F700 flatbeds, C70 Dump Truck, 80’s F150 trucks, 2 wheel & tandem axle trailers, Tiltbed equipment trailer, Skid steer trailer, 1950’s IH plow truck, Several 55 Buicks, 1930’s & 40’s car bodies, Dozens of Cars from 1950’s to 90’s, GMC Cabover, Silverado 3+3 Camper Special, S-10 pickup, Bronco II, 59 Apache trucks, Split-window Chev Delivery, 76 Firebird, 66 Impala 2dr Hardtop, Old Campers, 90’s Dodge work van, 87 Lincoln Town Car, Cadillac Seville, 80’s Suburban, Ram 350 Hi-Top van w/ wheelchair lift, Steel cattle trailer, VW Beetles, Ram 250 van, Ford Club Wagon vans, 98 Econoline maxi passenger van, 110 4-wheeler, Jeep truck, Ford Escort wagon, CAT 3406 motor, Cement mixer, Generator, All-American 108” meat bandsaw, Grinder, Walk-in Cooler, Lincoln welder, Pickup box trailer, Propane Woodsplitter, Log chains, New Fireworks, Lawn Mowers, Power Washers, Tillers, Snowblowers, Other small engines, Floor Safes & Much More!
Terms of Sale: Cash or Good Check w/ Proper ID. Please bring a Bank Letter of Credit for large checks. Auction Company reserves the right to Hold Items until payment can be verified. Registered WI Auction Co. #480 Cols. Henry Yoap & Leonard Yoap, Registered WI Auctioneers #338 & 339
YOAP & YOAP Auction & Real Estate (920) 604-1704
11149 Ledge Lane, Coleman, WI 54112